Dining in a typical Indian restaurant would make it look almost impossible to be a vegetarian. Some people consider vegetarian food as something basic and raw without any selection. However, Indian vegetarian cuisine proves all of this wrong. Indian cuisines of The Taste of Village have a very ample variety of vegetarian and vegan foods.
The Taste of Village has been serving New South Wales people for several years owing to its recognition and acknowledgement in the field of Indian cuisines. It has become a distinguished local Indian restaurant for the organization of any event or occasion in Western Australia. A vanguard restaurant, The Taste of Village offers a very satisfying dining experience in Australia. The Taste of Village administers a vintage blending of unquestionable knowledge, exquisite experience and conventional values that carry worldwide acknowledgement. Many of the Indian restaurants would prepare less spicy version if you are not used to the spices yet. We would recommend you to go through some of our vegan dishes and experience the authentic spices of Indian tradition.
Conceding that you are looking to duplex your cherished vegetarian Indian restaurant dishes, you can have a glimpse at the dozens of vegetarian Indian dough and Indian vegan food ideas at The Taste of Village. Our recipe collection comprises of Vegan Mixed Platter to traditional vegetarian Tandoori Mixed Grill, bringing in the essence of Indian conventions in Western Australia.
Here are some conventional Indian cuisines made vegan so you can enjoy the amazing flavours of India in our place:
- Paneer Tikka Masala: This vegan Indian recipe is pretty thick and gravy with its sensational essence. Paneer Tikka Masala is a delicious Indian dish of marinated Paneer cheese served with spiced gravy food material. It is often served as an alternative to Chicken Tikka Masala.
- Baingan Bartha (Curry): Mashed eggplant is often termed by Indians as Baingan Bartha. This is a vegetarian recipe which is prepared and cooked by mincing eggplant and grilling over charcoal or direct fire. At The Taste of Village, you will get the chance to taste the smoky mashed eggplant cooked with tomato and spices.
- Palak Paneer: The creamy texture of spinach with paneer brings in the elegant tradition of the Indian subcontinent. It is a Punjab dish and is very popular among the youngsters. Because of its vintage flavour and luscious texture in The Taste of Village it has become renowned in the Western Australia.
- Dal Makhani: Dal Makhani is an awesome recipe from Punjabi cuisine. It completely reflects the Punjabi culture food and cooking. It is prepared with lentils and beans combined with fresh cream (malai), spiced and cooked to get a creamy texture that enhances the flavour of the dish.
- Malai Kofta: Kofta are dumplings usually made with potatoes, cheese or meat. An incredible cuisine from The Taste of Village, Malai Kofta is prepared with almonds, Indian Paneer and potato koftas in a cashew onion, cooked in a delicious creamy spiced tomato sauce and yoghurt sauce with hints of saffron and cardamom. This marvellous dish has been originated from the South Asian countries but its advent happened in India. Our restaurant offers you the finest Malai Kofta made from authentic Indian spices and ingredients.
- Vegetable Biryani: Hyderabad Biryani is the very provenance of Vegetable Biryani in India. The Taste of Village brought to you traditional Mughlai main course item Biryani rice loaded with mouth-watering chopped Vegetables, Spices, Saffron and Dry Fruits. This Indian cuisine is best served as an entree or side dish.
So if you are carnivorous, it’s quite certain that you will immediately change your mind towards these yummy Vegan Indian cuisines. Even I would recommend you to visit The Taste of Village to have a taste of the elegant Indian cuisines at one place. Life is barren without food so add variety and bring spice to life.